Grant Applications Sought
Members will be accepting grant applications for consideration at our next meeting – December 3rd 2019.
If you are a community group, hall committee, sports group, or charity operating within Gulberwick, Quarff and Cunningsburgh and you have a project which you need help funding then please get in touch.
Here are some projects we have funded recently –
- a history group which needs a new laptop
- a toddlers group holding a Christmas party
- a church purchasing wreaths for Remembrance Sunday
- a group repairing a war memorial
- a sports group wanting to bring a coach up for expert training
- a hall which needs a new stage curtain
We can not fund running costs but if you are a new group we may be able to provide a small start up grant. Your project must not have started yet for us to be able to fund you – retrospective grants are not allowed.PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
We have a new grant form (word version here) and will be considering grants at both our December and February meetings – but be warned, if there are enough ‘good’ applications in December there may be no money left in February and you will not be able to apply for funds again until the new financial year.
If you have any questions please get in touch using the usual channels. Good luck!PDF Embedder requires a url attribute