Grant Money Left!
Members will be accepting grant applications from community groups for consideration at our February meeting and forms must be in two weeks before this, on February 4th 2020.
If you are a community group, hall committee, sports group, or charity operating within Gulberwick, Quarff and Cunningsburgh and you have a project which you need help funding then please get in touch.
Here are some projects we have funded recently –
- a history group which needs a new laptop
- a toddlers group holding a Christmas party
- a church purchasing wreaths for Remembrance Sunday
- a group repairing a war memorial
- a sports group wanting to bring a coach up for expert training
- a hall which needs a new stage curtain
- a charity putting on Yoga for the Less Able
- a group needing fold away tables for functions
- refurbishments to a local hall
We can not fund running costs but if you are a new group we may be able to provide a small start up grant. Your project must not have started yet for us to be able to fund you – retrospective grants are not allowed.
We have a new grant form (word version here) and all of our grants money will be going at this meeting – with the next grants meeting not until June 2020, when we will also be considering roads grants.
If you have any questions please get in touch using the usual channels. Good luck!